Skip to content
- Two-Week Rule: Previously shaved hair is strong & resistant. Wait approximately two weeks for 1/2″ (1 cm) growth before first use. As you continue using MOOM®, the roots become weaker and the hair does not have to be as long as 1/2″ (1 cm) to be removed.
- Read all instructions carefully before beginning.
- Study direction of hair growth before you start.
- If hair is long trim back to 1/2″ (1 cm).
- Make sure the area is washed and completely dry.
- Just warm MOOM® for 10 seconds at a time in the microwave until it reaches a honey-like consistency so that it is easy to spread.
- MOOM® has to be applied in a paper-thin layer, just a thin film is enough. Use the edge of the spatula to thin out the layer.
- Always spread MOOM® IN DIRECTION of hair growth and remove the strip IN OPPOSITE DIRECTION.
- MOOM® MUST NEVER EXCEED 110° F (40° C)!
- IT SHOULD NOT BE HOT LIKE WAX!
- IMPROPER USE MAY CAUSE IRRITATION AND/OR BRUISING.
- Do not pull the strip up and away from the skin.
- Do not forget to keep the skin taut during strip removal.
- Do not peel the strip back slowly.
- Do not press down on the fabric strip as this will cause the sugar blend to seep through the fabric. Instead, rub rapidly two or three times. The more contract you maintain with the fabric strip, the more heat from your hand will cause the sugar blend to seep through making the fabric sticky.
- Do not apply MOOM® immediately after shower or bath, due to oversensitivity of the skin.
- Do not allow any moisture to enter the jar of MOOM®, this destroys the consistency and stops it from working.
- DO NOT HEAT OVER 110° (40° C)!
- DO NOT HEAT MORE THAN 10 SECONDS IN THE MICROWAVE! SERIOUS INJURY COULD RESULT!
- Always test temperature of MOOM® before use.
- Those with sensitive skin should be careful about using any kind of hair remover. It is best to test MOOM® on a small patch of skin first. Discontinue use if you experience any reactions.
- If you are using Alpha Hydroxy, Retinol, or Glycolic Acid products regularly, consult your physician before using MOOM®.
- Do not expose the skin to direct sun for 24 hours.
- When using MOOM® on underarms, do not use deodorant or antiperspirant for 12 hours.
- Do not use MOOM® on sores, warts, moles, pimples, acne, rashes, varicose veins, sunburns, broken skin, peeling or tender skin, skin that is chapped or otherwise irritated.
- Never use MOOM® on nipples or to remove hair from inside nostrils, inside ears, or from eyelids.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.