- Two-Week Rule: Previously shaved hair is strong & resistant. Wait approximately two weeks for 1/2″ (1 cm) growth before first use. As you continue using MOOM®, the roots become weaker and the hair does not have to be as long as 1/2″ (1 cm) to be removed.
- Read all instructions carefully before beginning.
- Study direction of hair growth before you start.
- If hair is long trim back to 1/2″ (1 cm).
- Make sure the area is washed and completely dry.
- Just warm MOOM® for 10 seconds at a time in the microwave until it reaches a honey-like consistency so that it is easy to spread.
- MOOM® has to be applied in a paper-thin layer, just a thin film is enough. Use the edge of the spatula to thin out the layer.
- Always spread MOOM® in the direction of hair growth and remove the strip in the opposite direction.
- As with any hot liquid, ensure that it is not over 110° F (40° C)
- Rub the fabric strip, don't press down on it
- When pulling, ensure that you are pulling up and not away as this can pull your skin versus the hair
- Keep the skin taut during strip removal
- Pull the strip quickly- like a bandaid!
*Do not use MOOM® on sores, warts, moles, pimples, acne, rashes, varicose veins, sunburns, broken skin, peeling or tender skin, skin that is chapped or otherwise irritated.
*Never use MOOM® on nipples or to remove hair from inside nostrils, inside ears, or from eyelids.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device